Drones For Agricultural Crop Surveillance
Explore the benefits that DFS agriculture drones (A.K.A. UAVs or UASs) can offer modern farmers and crop scouting.
Using drones for crop surveillance can drastically increase farm crop yields while minimizing the cost of walking the fields or airplane fly-over filming. Using our Imaging system, you can view composite video showing the health of your crops.
Utilize Advanced agricultural drone technology for the farming and agriculture industries with intuitive, actionable intelligence that drives costs down and improves crop performance. Reap the benefits of precise crop scouting from above.
The Benefits of Drones in Farming
- Increase Yields
- Find potentially yield limiting problems in a timely fashion.
- Save Time
- While all farmers know the value of scouting their crops few actually have time to cover the acres on foot.
- Return on Investment
- At an average of $2 per acre for a walking visual inspection or an aerial survey to take an image of crop fields, the ROI on the purchase of an aerial helicopter drone can be met quickly. In most operations, the ROI for our drones can be achieved in a crop season or less, leaving you owning a drone that reduces your operating costs and improves your crop yield by giving you the timely information you need for quick management intervention.
- Ease of use
- UAV products can be very complex to set-up and operate, but with our preset standards we allow new operators to have confidence in operating from the beginning.
- Integrated GIS mapping
- Draw field borders for flight pattern
- Crop Health Imaging
- Seeing the true health of your field in a color contrast allows you to see how much sunlight is being absorbed by the crop canopy.
- Identify Crop Stress, Track Rough Plants & Detect Early Infestations
- Failsafe – The Drone Flies Home
- As an added safety net with the flip of switch your Drone will return to its original takeoff location
With a drone or UAV you can capture highly accurate images of your fields, covering up to hundreds of acres in a single flight. Without the cost and hassle of manned services. At a far greater resolution than satellite imagery provides, even when there is cloud cover.
agriculture, farming, crop management, nvdi, infra-red, uav, drones for farming in tampa,